Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Been Awhile....

Since my last post I have been endeavouring to declutter and clean up my house. I want a home that is really inviting to walk into, somewhere where my partner and I enjoy being. However, it's not as easy as it seems to declutter a house even after only 2 1/2 years of living in it. Luckily I have been directed towards a website www.domesticguru.com which lists daily task to complete. I've started following this as I'm the type of person that likes having things to do listed out in front of me. It's been so hot here the past week though that my motivation is seriously lacking. My partner and baby are both asleep at the moment so I am taking this opportunity to update le blog and google vintage cookbooks which is a passion of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment